HSA: Supporting St. Francis de Sales
Bringing Parents, Teachers And Students Together
At St. Francis, our Home-School Association (HSA) plays a vital role in supporting our teachers and staff. They organize five major fundraisers that provide funding for a number of our academic and athletic programs, including field trips and other events.
The HSA helps us create a more dynamic, supportive community of parents, teachers and students. They host events for the entire school community, bring together volunteers and organize teacher and volunteer appreciation events.
Join The HSA
All St. Francis families are invited to join the HSA. Dues are $15 per child per year. Make checks out to SFdS.
The HSA Officers for the 2018-2019 school year are:
- President: Josh Kelley
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Renee Kelley
- Email: email@example.com
- Secretary: Jill Stevenson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: JulieMcBride
- Email: email@example.com
- Past President: Stephanie Cooper
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways To Support SFdS
In addition to our major fundraising events, we also offer these ways to support St. Francis all year long:
- Target (SFDS ID #17886)
- Giant Card A-Plus Bonus Bucks designated for SFDSDS
- Boxtops for Education
- Purchasing Scrip Cards for all of your big & small purchases
- Sunshine Volunteer Fund