We’re Looking For New Penguins
Are You Ready To Become Our Newest Student?
We’re excited you’ve made the decision to enroll your child at St. Francis. In order to begin the enrollment process, we need a few things from you. We’ve outlined the process below. If you have questions or need help at any time during the process, please click here to contact us, call us at 410-749-9907 or stop by the school.
Let’s get started!
- Print out the application form and fill it out
- Fill out the Tuition Contract
- Fill out the Health Inventory Form
- Include copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Baptismal Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Report cards for the last 2 years (for Grades 1 and above)
- Standardized test scores (for Grades 2 and above)
- Custody agreement (if applicable)
Registration for new families will be as follows:
Bring this information along with the application fee to the school. The application fee is $100 for one child and $200 for two or more children and is due at the time of registration.
$50/Child and $100/Family that registers before January 31, 2020
$200/Child and $400/Family that registers after January 31, 2020
Our staff is always happy to help parents with the enrollment process. Fill out the contact form, call or visit the school if you have questions or need help.