Three Easy Ways
To Fund Your Child’s Lunch Account
We encourage all parents to set up a lunch account for their children for lunch or a la carte purchases. It’s easy to add money to your child’s account online, by check or cash.
Once you’ve set up the account, you can see all your payments and view all your student’s purchases for the last 30 days. You can also set up an email alert when your child’s account reaches a certain amount.
How Do I Add Money To My Student’s Account?
There are three easy ways to add funds to your child’s account:
- Online: Every student is automatically assigned a lunch number. If you need a reminder of the number, email Cindy Gardner at email@example.com
- Check: Make checks payable to St. Francis de Sales. Send it in an envelope labeled with your student’s name and Lunch Program. You can send one check per family – just indicate how much to put on each student’s account.
- Cash: Send it in an envelope marked with your student’s name and Lunch Program.
Step-by-Step Instructions To Set Up A Lunch Account
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up” page.
- Choose St. Francis de Sales from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password.
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.”
An email will be sent to your email address with your verification code. After you receive the verification code, you may begin to add your children’s information.
Create Each Student’s Account
To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and log in using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the verification code to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your student’s Lunch ID numbers. If you need a reminder of their ID numbers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the students are added, you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments from your bank account to the students’ lunch accounts. There is a $2 fee for each deposit.
- If you have two or more students assigned to your account, you may make a payment to each account and only be charged for one transaction. Example: If you have three students and make a $10 payment to each student, the total charge would be $32 (which includes one $2 surcharge).
What About Parents With Multiple Students?
For parents that have multiple St. Francis students, you can set up multiple student accounts. Each child can only be linked to one parent account. Students can only use their own accounts and they can’t buy items for other students. The only exception is for siblings.
How Can I Track The Account Balance?
Each student’s account is updated daily so the account balance information and payments will be current as of the following day. An email will be sent every Friday for all accounts, showing the account balance at the end of the week.
If the account balance is in parentheses ( ), this means that the account is overdrawn and the balance is due. Please pay any balance due immediately to ensure that your student can purchase items the following week.
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available for the following school year. No refunds will be given of leftover funds.